This person looks pretty interesting, but do I dare to go on a date?
How do I know this person is who they say they are?
The process of finding someone special can be risky in today’s world of social media dating. Whether you’re a man or a woman, you can protect yourself from the emotional or even physical harm that can come from dating someone who is misrepresenting him or herself. With just a name and possible age, we may determine if they are truly single, what their employment and financial status is, what their living situation is, and much more.
Getting a confidential report for your peace-of-mind is simple:
- Either call us at (800) 833-3561 or submit our investigation contact form here.
- We will contact you for an initial retainer fee as well as your potential date’s full name, approximate age and anything else you currently know about them.
- The investigation ensues and will generally be completed within 2 business days.
- You will be contacted via phone with a full verbal report that should include the following information:
- All areas of past residences
- Family connections
- Criminal History